An IndieWeb publishing client.
Celestial is being designed as a companion client for Indiekit. ⚠ A feature-freeze is in place as I rework the backend to be modular and cleaner, which will allow for faster releases once complete.
Current feature-set includes:
- Creating various objects:
- Publishing various entry types (or post types):
Rich features include:
- Tag a post with multiple categories, and be offered suggestions from previously input categories
- Content descriptions for SEO friendly markup
- Specify a custom slug
- Preview content with a split-view markdown editor
The following is a general overview of the current development plans:
Overhaul the user-interface to look app-like with TailwindCSS. Offering a public self-hosted server (on this domain) instead of hosting on Heroku.
- Update, delete, or undelete content.
- Managing more post-types, including audio, bookmark and checkin.
- Upload photos or videos, either as attachments or as independent posts.
- Making the app lighter so it’s faster to load and easier to maintain in the long run.
Please note the server is provided is on a best-effort basis. There are no guarantees on uptime, speed, and bug-ﬁxing turnaround times. You can help me scale up by supporting me and the project ﬁnancially.